Tuesday 20 July 2010

Fall 2010: Balls To the Wall






After seeing J Crew's Fall 2010 preview there are only two words that come to mind: motherfucking crazy. It's nice to look forward to tapered cords instead of those insufferable hipster leggings, oxfords instead of nasty ass summer feet, and once again giving into my weird jacket fetish. (How many taupe jackets can one possibly own? Never enough.)

It looks like a lot of classy neutrals with equestrian overtones...and the return of the quintessential knee sock. I may have not been a Catholic school girl excluding halloween, but I can still aspire to their skirts, headbands, and alcohol tolerance.

As for the guys, I'm loving the dark washes and fitted cardigans with blazers. Granted if I saw any of these dapper outfits in real life I would seriously question the wearers sexuality, and silently bless the other lucky man that got to have him.

Thankfully summer is far from over, but it's never too early to think of the elegance of turning leaves, or drunk apple picking with friends and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment